Thursday, June 08, 2006

going down the only road I've ever known

I am glad to read about what the UUA is up to in terms of disaster recovery down here.
I have had a cold/sinus troubles for more than two straight weeks and it effects my perception of the world. negatively. I am feeling way better today, though, in terms of my sinuses as well as my outlook.
this week is harry potter day camp for my kids and several of those that I work with on a regular basis, and it's good, it's great, but it changes my life in ways that are not easy, like getting up at 6 to pack lunches and spending the day uptown, near where I used to have an office, but you know, I no longer have an office post-flood and that's a drag. I miss my office.
so here I am again on my own at cafe luna, where I've learned the hard way that only some of the outlets work. that's okay. my eyeballs can only take so many solid hours of computer screen staring anyway.
among articles I appreciate this week is this one from Yes magazine.

No comments: