Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The 10th Mama Calendar

Not to be confused with the 10th anniversary edition, which was last year's. This year, as I got ready to go debut the latest calendar at the New Orleans Bookfair, I dug through my bin of older editions and was confused for a few minutes by my inability to find the 2007 calendar. It's not like me to not save at least one copy, it made no sense. It wasn't until the next morning that I remembered. Oh yeah, there WAS no 2007 edition of the Mama Calendar. That winter found me paralyzed by depression and just not able to face a project which had always been a source of joy and inspiration for me. What a bummer.

And also - what joy that that is not the case anymore! That I took a needed hiatus and now continue on. Praise be. The 2012 Mama Calendars are here, y'all. Order yours today!

Do it like so:
via the US mail or paypal for $12, to coleen murphy, coleen at bust dot com, PO box 741655, new orleans, LA 70174.

ask about wholesale pricing for orders of ten or more.

No comments: