Saturday, March 29, 2003

the A-Z quiz that's making the rounds:

A - Act your age? maybe. but I rarely act my shoe size (seven and a half)
B - Born on what day of the week? no idea - I guess I could look up what day of the week september 18 was in 1968?
C - Chore you hate? most of them. especially sweeping and dishes and cleaning up after the dog
D - Dad's name? jerry
E - Essential makeup item? lipstick or at least chapstick
F - Favorite actor? John Cusack
G - Gold or silver? silver
H - Hometown? southwest florida
I - Instruments you play? nothing well.
J - Job title? mother, writer, religious educator (sounds pretentious, doesn't it?), youth advocate.
K - Kids? Nash & Liam
L - Living arrangements? with my two youngsters
M - Mom's name? kathy
N - Number of people you've slept with? hush your mouth
O - Overnight hospital stays? three separate stays of 4-7 days each
P - Phobia? death, car crashes
Q - Quote you like? "what if they had a war and nobody came?" --- now was that john lennon or arlo guthrie who said that?
R - Religious affiliation? atheist UU
S-Siblings? one older and one younger
T - Time you wake up? whenever the kids get me up, between 6 and 8 typically
U - Unique habit? is there any such thing?
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? brussel sprouts, I can't stand that taste.
W- Worst habit? procrasinating, forgetting to mail things and to return calls & emails
X - X-rays you've had? so many! mainly of my teeth and to check out my internal organs, and my right hand.
Y - Yummy food you make? tvp tacos
Z - Zodiac Sign? virgo

No comments: