Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I am going to concentrate on small things now. I'm not sticking my head in the sand. small things are what save us.
the tuesday this or that:
1. Cold frosty ski slopes or warm sandy beach? cold frosty days and warm sandy nights sound great
2. Chevy or Ford? thanks, I'll walk
3. Mac or PC? I wish I had a mac. I am stuck with this compaq presario because when my iMac died, best buy wouldn't replace it.
4. Dial-up or high speed internet access? dial up
5. Small *family-only* wedding or large 200+ guest wedding? I think there were 100 or so folks. it felt big to me, nice and big.
6. Would you rather be the bridesmaid or the bride? Bridesmaid
7. AC/DC or ABBA? ABBA - mama mia, here I go again, my my, how can I resist you?
8. Roses or daisies? I love roses, the really red ones especially.
9. Trashy romance novels or classic literature? Trashy mystery! and oh so literary mystery like Martha Grimes.

No comments: