Wednesday, April 07, 2004

if I weren't sick, this would be some kind of cushy life. breakfast in bed, and then two hours of the west wing followed by law and order...
but I am sick although better today than yesterday, at last. yesterday was the worst. intense sinus pain and fatigue. I took some children's decongestant before bed last night and it helped me to sleep, although I'm sure it had some sort of sugar in it.
my primary objective is to not be sick for the weekend, for saturday would be nice but certainly for work sunday morning. mbd will be off tomorrow and he has agreed to take nash to the seder after kung fu class. I don't want to be sniffling and sneezing all over the seder plate.
I'm very much over being hungry all the time. right now I'm eating a pink lady. that's good stuff. but it's never enough. and the trouble is, my internal Eating Disorder Girl just loves being hungry. it's a job to keep her from taking over.
in a little while I'm going to bake myself some potatoes.

No comments: