Tuesday, November 22, 2005

maybe you'd like to see some mold

step into my office...Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

behold my former desk.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and my shelves full o' moldy books.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and etc.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this was the nursery. one of the things on the floor is the wooden dollhouse that I put together when Nash was 2.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and then there are the classrooms, full of things that several years worth of children made and used.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so, yeah. that's what I did saturday, for as much as I could stand anyway, taking out two shelves of books and some story baskets that had escaped unscathed, a few odds and ends of art supplies, but not much. it's hard to be there, and I don't plan to go back anytime soon. it's hard to see. and to smell. touching is out of the question.

No comments: