Tuesday, April 22, 2003

a quiz from traci jean:

1. what facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?: mouth, eyes, whatever they've got

2. would you vote for a woman candidate for president?: undoubtedly

3. would you marry for money?: what year is it? no.

4. have you had braces?: no. I have been told that I need them, I have this one tooth that is kinda where it shouldn't be, but it's no big deal.

5. do you pluck your eyebrows?: of course not.

6. do you ever cut or hurt yourself?: by accident? often, in minor ways. I am a mass of running into furniture bruises and skinned knee scars. on purpose? never.

7. when was the last time you had a hickey?: sometime in 1994 I think

8. could you live without a computer?: of course I could...

9. do you use icq, aol buddy list, etc.?: yeah sure. icq & aol im.

10. if so, how many people are on your lists?: who knows, I hate this question.

11. if you could live in any past time period, which would it be? I hate this question, too. but I will admit to wishing I could hang out at gertrude stein's house.

12. do you drink enough water?: for sure. i drink it all the time.

13. do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?: no shoes in the hizzouse.

14. what is your favorite fruit?: really good watermelon. I can eat it all day.

15. do you eat wheat bread or white?: wheat, unless it's french bread or something... no wonder bread!

16. what is your favorite place to visit?: new york, or just about anyplace if it's a nice drive.

17. what is the last movie you saw?: in the theater - love liza. at home - amelie.

18. do you kiss on the first date?: I hope so.

19. are you photogenic?: either very much yes or very much no.

20. do you dream in color or black and white?: color.

21. are you wearing fingernail polish? i am not

22. is it chipped or fresh?: it is neither

23. do you have any dimples?: if I really smile

24. do you remember being born?: hell no. I remember my first house, playing with little trucks in the dirt pile outback, watching underdog, waiting for my little sister to be born, going to the beach with my grandma...

25. why do you take surveys?: because I like to be asked questions.

26. do you drink alcohol? every now and then

27. did you like or do you like high school? I never went to high school, and I'm grateful for that.

28. what is the most beautiful language?: italian

29. when you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?: probably not.

30. do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?: i like both.

31. do you want to live to be 100?: only if I don't have to spend an inordinate amount of time in a hospital

32. do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?: expected to?! ha! um, no. I certainly don't expect anyone to.

33. do you like salty food or sugary food the most?: salt salt baby. pass the salt & vinegar chips.

34. is a flat stomach important to you?: yeah, right. important for what? no.

35. do you or have you played with a ouija board?: honestly, no.

36. are you loyal?: yes.

37. are you tolerant of other peoples beliefs?: yes, just don't scream at me.

38. when you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?: OFF

39. do you believe in magic?: not so much.

40. do you have nightmares frequently?: no. and I count myself lucky.

41. do you like your nose?: it's okay. I used to really hate it. when I was 15 I fantasized about nose jobs I'd get one day. lipo, too. what a mess.

42. do you like abstract art?: yes

43. do you think you can draw well?: no, my drawing abilities are infuriatingly limited.

44. do you listen to music daily?: yes of course - who doesn't?

45. do you like to watch cartoons?: not often.

46. at what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?: I don't remember exactly... but it wasn't traumatic.

47. how many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?: too many. a few years ago I counted 30. it's ridiculous. but they are all from the thrift store.

48. do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?: variety! although I typically wear the same boots most of the winter. and I have these sandals that I wore most of the last two summers, but now they're smooshed and I need a new pair. one that doesn't make an annoying flopping noise when I walk.

49. do you write poetry?: oh no no no no no.

50. do you snore?: how would I know? probably, sometimes.

51. do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?: I am all about sleeping on my side.

52. would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?: a friendly rottweiler. poodles are creepy.

53. do you lick stamps? if it's necessary.

54. do you use an electric can opener?: I hate those things! keep them away from me.

55. have you ridden in a hot air balloon?: no, and I can't really see it happening.

56. which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?: this question again??

57. do you think balding men should shave their heads?: um, if they want to. I fully endorse head shaving for all who desire it! I require it for no no one! vote for me!

58. do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?: lots of people.

59. do you prefer a piano or a violin?: piano

61. do you know someone who has cancer?: yes

64. do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?: I've only ever been to one really expensive restaurant, and it was incredibly uncomfortable. it was one of those places where they kind of tuck you in to the table... too much touching going on!
anyway, my favorite kind of place is a meat & three with good iced tea. I still really miss our way cafe in atlanta, I used to go every friday for salmon loaf with dill sauce, creamed spinach & mashed potatoes with gravy, which I'd have with half & half iced tea... okay I'm really hungry now.
I also have an unfortunate addiction to sonic drive in.

65. would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?: depends on the art museum, but usually the zoo. I love the zoo. I especially love the new orleans zoo (although the atlanta zoo has better food).

71. how many phones do you have in your house?: two

72. how long is your hair?: long. shoulder blade length I guess.

73. do you get along with your parents?: yep

74. what color of eyes do you prefer?: you have to be kidding me with this question.

76. what medications do you take? not any

77. what does your bedroom look like? it looks like a mess. it's a big room, and it's a really big mess.
two full dressers and a big stack of clothes that won't fit anywhere else, most of which don't quite fit me. bed, computer, tv, videos, books, magazines, the kids' toy castles and stuff, several boxes of my papers and stuff, two filing cabinets. more books and magazines, photographs. SIX big windows, lots of light.

No comments: