Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm going to wichita

liam woke me up by singing the bass line to 7 nation army.
then he said something hilarious that I forgot as soon as I fell back to sleep.

whatever it was, it reminded me of the funniest thing nash ever said to me, it was a couple of years ago,
one day when we got on the ferry on a hot, hot day, and we walked toward the part with the air conditioning
and he said, "yeah, let's go in to the condish." the condish! cracked me right up.yesterday we were listening
to bob marley in the car and nash was belting out jammin, the first song he ever sang, and I was reminiscing
(but not out loud) about how when he was two he sang it, "FUCKshawahwahwah!"

the first song that liam sang was tony's theme.

I need a baby book that records these things!

right now they're playing the games on the harry potter chamber of secrets dvd.

it's stormy and grey out, just like I like it.

fluffymack
You are Fluffy Mackerel Pudding!! You somehow
manage to combine seafood and dessert into your
wonderfully fluffy world. We should all be as
tolerant of New Taste Sensations. And of
big-yolked eggs.

What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?
brought to you by quizilla

No comments: