Tuesday, August 26, 2003

10:30 AM
so you see, I'm making progress.
I remembered early this morning (was doing the daily liam murphy 7 or 8 AM butt wipe followed by an hour and a half of me dozing and thinking, while liam wached pbs kids until nash woke at 9:30 with the declaration "arthur sucks!" to officially start our day) that I have a writing project for work that needs to be done by next week.
with my job, I have a hard time figuring out how to bill/account for my hours. I often write down as "planning" stuff that I guess fits in to that description, but literally feels more like scheming, worrying, even obsessing, generally done either while lying my bed or pacing around my office.

had to do this again... my first gave me a pairing with eminem, and I can't be having that.
I love janeane, but it has made me wince when I've been called "the janeane garofolo type" because it feels like both she and I are being put into a little box just for short, plump, funny women with dark hair - ya know?
Your Life: The Movie by mintyduck
Who will play you:Janeane Garofalo
Who will play your love interest:Jennifer Lopez
Weeks you will stay in the box office:4
Song that will play during your love scene:Eels - Restraining Order Blues
Song that will play during your death:Black Box Recorder - Seasons in the Sun
Your name:
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


oh, but this one! yeah!
Your Life: The Movie by mintyduck
Who will play you:Julianne Moore
Who will play your love interest:Johnny Depp
Weeks you will stay in the box office:20
Song that will play during your love scene:Eels - Restraining Order Blues
Song that will play during your death:Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Your name:
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

No comments: