Friday, August 29, 2003

today, for the first time in my life, I pulled weeds. for hours. amazing. I'm sore.
it's going to be a "quiet" wekend - meaning, I'm not going out for anything special, although I kind of wish I were. I'd like to go the dyke-a-dance, just for the name. okay, and the music. but I'm not going anywhere. I'll be working and cleaning and working some more, and sunday morning we'll have liam's third and final birthday celebration for the year.
it's obvious, but it's blowing me away: he's FOUR. that cherub in my bed, snoring up the place, searching feverishly for his pacifier when he wakes up around 3? he's no baby. amazing.

I cheated:
It's Tricky
"It's Tricky" (by Run DMC)
It's Tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's
right on time
It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
It's Tricky to rock a rhyme to rock a rhyme that's
right on time
It's Tricky...Tr tr tr tricky (Tricky)
Trrrrrrrrrrricky


Which 80's Song Fits You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: