Tuesday, March 16, 2004

liam got up at 6. and raised hell. his favorite way to drive me insane is to whistle at me in the early morning hours. I finally turned on the tv and went back to sleep at 7. first I watched a few minutes of the awful show he was watching, for a change of pace from the othere awful early morning shows: TLC's animal jam. bizarre, the way they ahve all those kids in a studio looking like they're making an aerobics video or something. then I woke up for the last few minutes of magic schoolbus and by that time nash was up. I slept all through sesame street, woke up for good during during rolie polie olie.

but don't worry, strangers on the internet say I'm smart:

I am an Intellectual



Which America Hating Minority Are You?


Take More Robert & Tim Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim Cartoons




No comments: