Sunday, June 15, 2003

have to do this one again...
Where is my Mind?
You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.
Which Pixies song are you?


no change in a year.
is it sad that my most pressing quiz is the pixies song thing?
another rainy-sunny-hot day in paradise.
five days til I head for new england.
I'm debating taking nash to see finding nemo, if I find the time, that is.
he and liam are building a world for themselves in the event that they accidentally get shrunk a la george shrinks. hey, anything can happen. I don't believe that, but they do.
my next few days are all about details, like getting more packages of contact lenses, mailing back the non-fitting clothing (apparently made for hipless, breastless girls) to delia's, sending in my mama gathering registration, finishing up issue #5 of my zine, getting all of the pre-school curricula stored away at work, and more, more, more.
some key trip things are getting some books on tape for the kids and some jonathon kozol books for myself. I want read some of his work before I see him.
and for the record: still sneezy.

No comments: