Monday, June 02, 2003

I feel like it was maybe 3 years ago that I took this test before... and I took all those other spark tests, too, late into the swinging moss point, mississippi night. and some people I know were happy to see me officially called a politician (although is it the writing it down that makes it official?). in spark.com terms, my old friend/nemesis were exactly the same, and I was declared 100% compatible with someone I wasn't really on speaking terms with at the time.
but this little test: they've changed it. it's disturbing. but, I mean, I think it's kind of better. it's nice to be disturbed. and yet my score is pretty much the same.
the graphic isn't working for me, but let it be known, the spark says I'm 53% slut. and they didn't ask the things I would ask... well, not all of them.

No comments: