Friday, January 31, 2003

the friday five
1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Wonder Woman, and I also loved the Wonder Twins... oh and yeah, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl! and of course Oh Mighty Isis... unlike my own kids, I watched unlimited saturday morning tv.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
oh lots of unnecessary things, like a color tv, cable tv once I was aware of it, stuff like that. I wanted roller skates so bad, and then got them but had no place to skate, we lived at the end of a dirt road.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
to Finland and the USSR in 1985.

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
this afternoon I'll go to the playground and see if anyone there wants this little homeless puppy I took in, and then come home and make dinner for the kids and me. I am try my hand at a veggie shepherd's pie. tomorrow we might walk to the children's museum if the weather's cooperative, and later I have things to prepare for sunday school. then on sunday morning I'll go to work.

No comments: