Thursday, January 23, 2003

the tuesday this or that

1. Super Bowl or World Series?
I can only enjoy the world series if I've growen attached to one of the teams, whereas the superbowl is an EVENT. I have been celebrating that day with chips & onion dip and root beer floats since I was about 12. once upon a time I hosted huge, noisy parties... the commercials have always been my favorite part. last year I watched them at home with my huge, noisy kids.
2. Winter or summer?
oh winter except that when I go massachusetts in the summer it FEELS like winter to me and I love it so much! but I still say winter. winter is cookies and sparkly lights and mardi gras.
3. Look up numbers in the phone book, or call directory assistance?
try the book first.
4. Mashed potatoes or French fries?
I love both very much. garlicky mashed potatoes with gravy and curly fries with mayo.
5. Hand-code your website, or use an editor (such as Front Page)?
eh? hand code. isn't it painfully obvious?
6. Freeway or winding country road?
the country road, especially if it passes through a few small towns
7. Star Wars or Star Trek?
old school star trek
8. Disney or Warner Brothers cartoons?
old school WB
9. When it feels chilly in the house: crank up the heat or put on a sweater?
I'm likely to do both.
10. CBS or PBS?
PBS. what does cbs have going for themselves besides Letterman? oh and the amazing race.

No comments: