Thursday, February 06, 2003

ah, but the friday five is not on central time, so here it is at 11 PM:

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?
I had one piece of veggie sausage and one pancake, hastily grabbed because I was running late, and a big glass of emergen-C.

2. What's your favorite cereal?
I love a good granola. I mean it. with vanilla edensoy, mmmm...

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
way too often. I'm actually fine with eating out often, but I wish I could go to higher quality restaurants. I get fast food out of necessity (running late but with just a little cash) way too often, like more than once a week. it sucks.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
tonight? we had a totally half-assed dinner. PB & J for the kids, and popcorn, and I had reheated quinoa from a box (far east brand) with leftover sauce on top from Evil Jungle Prince (see the east village inky for the recipe - it's issue 2 or 3 I think...) that we had on monday, and then some leftover bread pudding for dessert.

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?
there is this Italian place in Coral Gables, FLA, that has sauces that make me want to cry. it's called Cafe Itallia and I wish I could eat there more often than every few years. I've been there a total of three times but it made a huge impression on me. they were sweet to my baby, too, and the cannoli... mmm! a very good reason for visiting florida.

No comments: