Tuesday, February 25, 2003

the friday five on tuesday...

1. What is your most prized material possession?

my photographs. especially the ones of my parents with their own parents, and my photobooth collection.

2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest?

I wonder. some of these vintage dresses I've had since I was 13. oh! my jukebox I won in a contest when I was ten! that may be it. although somewhere I have a little jewelry box and one thing in it is the little amber horse my aunt gave me at age 7. oh and I have some baby blankets that were mine as a baby. so there you go.

3. Are you a packrat?

Yes I am.

4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum?

well I want it to be CLEAN but I also love my stuff. filth I can't stand, but clutter is okay. I prefer organized clutter.

5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there?

Theme? har har. perhaps our theme is Every Room A Playroom. or Every Day is Mardi Gras.

No comments: