Friday, May 09, 2003

the friday five
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
yes I would, because I remember more things than I forget, and I usually know what day it is and I am very rarely late. even though I now lose my keys on occasion, I still think I have a core of organization that keeps everything going. no really, I mean it. even my six year old knows that if something is lost, I am the person to ask. I am a great finder.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I have a datebook, yeah, and I either use it like mad or forget about it for a week.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
it IS in spite of all appearances. I know excatly what's in that stack of tiny pieces of paper and business cards with jotted down phone numbers.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
no no NO. although I used to group my books by genre, and I will again once I get moved into a space big enough for me to unpack them all.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
uh. large groups of people. adults, especially. adults are very hard to organize. they resist change like nobody's business.

No comments: