Thursday, May 08, 2003

I was up at 5:30 and it's not even liam's fault. last night, after eating a chicken caesar salad from the brewhouse, I became agonizingly achey and queasy and laid in bed suffering until I fell asleep at 9. I know in theory it's good to get lots of rest but damn I had so much to do last night, phone calls to make that I sure as hell couldn't make at five thirty.
so I went back to sleep at 8 while the kids ran wild until 9:30, but hey they didn't break themselves or anything, so it's alright I guess. I had an intense and unhappy dream in which I was attacked and bitten by a skunk who had come into to the house, and everyone was very concerned that I not upset the skunk and all but damn, it was biting me! and then I was freaking out about going for rabies shots and people were telling me to calm down. yeah okay.
mbd has to go to work early so I have very little time to get some work done, bah. but we're hanging out with meghan this afternoon and evening, she's here for a few days from new york and she's making us dinner, whoo hoo!
aimee mann tells me: "I wish I was both young and stupid." me too, today, today I really do.
I like this quiz, though:

wheee!


How random you are, but then this is a random ass quiz. You are a lovely snippet of sheet music. Can you even read sheet music? The world may never know. So go spread the love.

What random piece of crap are you? by Grace


No comments: