Tuesday, May 20, 2003

This or That

1. Large or small family?
ah, medium? the family I come from always felt larger than it really was.

2. Potato chips or pretzels?
oh chips. I only want pretzels if they're covered with chocolate.

3. House or apartment?
House. please.

4. Zebras or giraffes?
giraffes.

5. Candles or potpourri?
I have candles. I have no potpourri. and certainly no incense.

6. Flowers or trees?
flowers on trees? no. both are good. more than good. necessary.

7. Right or left-handed?
right handed.

8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals?
no! for what? a stuffed animal on the bed. toy trains all over the floor. this is what I have.

9. Comedy or drama?
can't I have both?

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not?
that'd be so nice. I'd go out way more often because I wouldn't have to dread the inevitable smoke inhalation hangover.

No comments: