Friday, May 02, 2003

this week's friday five, on friday, since I'm still on sick kid lockdown:

1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
I don't know that I get embarrassed but I sometimes feel like I have to do some explaining. Or urging of folks to keep an open mind. I remember reading an interview with Pete Townshend when I was 14, he was saying how he didn't want to like ABBA but then he heard this one song on the radio and was just hooked. Right on. I love Mama Mia.

2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
Hallelujah
Suzanne

3. Name three songs that turn you on.
Let's get It On
Let's Stay Together
One Long Pair of Eyes

4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
Flashlight
Atomic Dog
No Matter What
Gigantic
Burn Hollywood Burn
oops that's five...

5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
Back in Your Life
Everyday Clothes
Down in the Tube Station at Midnight
A Message to You (Rudy)
Here Comes Your Man

No comments: