Friday, May 16, 2003

my friday five is just four:
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?: I drink bottled water now. I grew up drinking well water, and city water just ills me right out. when I get my own place I am psyched to get a purifier or something.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?:
bbq by zapp's or that kc masterpiece, you know? but I also love kettle chips, and their green onion is way better than their bbq. crunchtators in bbq is also fine. you know what chips I miss, those cajun spice chips that were all the rage in 1987. I used to get cajun ruffles and a dr. pepper and be so happy.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?:
I love to make yogurt-garlic alfredo-ish sauce with lots of parmesan and have it on tortellini or linguini or fettucine, they each have their own special charm... with mushrooms and broccoli.
4. How do you have your eggs?:
over medium with hash browns and a bagel. or fancied up with sauce, you know, benedict or sardou, that sort of thing. I haven't had any in quite some time.

No comments: